Tower Heater Smartphone App (Quick Start Guide)
1. Connect App to Tower Heater (for Controlling Features)
– Connect to the Tower Heater by tapping on magnifying glass icon at the top left corner of app
NOTE: The Tower Heater app uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to connect with your Tower Heater. You are required to enable location access for apps using BLE.
– Tap Tower Heater on device list to connect app
– You’re now able to control lighting, equalizer and more!
2. Connect Device to Tower Heater (for Audio Streaming)
– Go to your device’s Bluetooth menu under Settings
– Search for nearby Bluetooth devices
– Tap “Tower Heater” to connect your device to the Farenheit Tower Heater
– You are now able to stream music and any other audio to the Tower Heater.
Tower Heater Manuals
If you encounter any issues with the Farenheit Tower Heater or the Tower Heater smartphone app, please feel free to contact us for technical support.
Technical support is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM PST to 4:30 PM PST at (800)832-4647.
If Tech Support is busy, please leave a message, and you will get a return call within 24 hours.
For faster service, please send us an email via our Contact Us page.