Montebello, CA October 5, 2016 –Soundstream is now releasing their much-awaited Aptix VR-65XB multimedia receiver. First of its kind, this 2-DIN Multimedia receiver comes equipped with Bluetooth hands-free calling from enabled phone and is Sirius/XM Ready. Its innovative smartsense capacitive “All Glass” touch screen showcases rich Hi Res DVD and USB video playback. Additionally it is equipped with ID3 MP3 tag reading for track and artist information and AUX audio input for personal media devices. Other exciting features include rear-view camera input w/trigger and front and rear pre-amp audio outputs.
The Soundstream AptixVR-65XB multimedia receiver contains the additional following features:
- Advanced FM/AM Tuner with RDBS
- Playback from DVD & CD of MP3 & MP4
- Playback from 64GB Micro SD/USB of MP3 & MP4
- Video output for auxiliary devices
- 10 Band Audio Equalizer w/user presets
- Multi-Region FM Frequency Stepping
- Custom Backgrounds & Screen Savers
- 800×480 Widescreen Resolution
- 400 NIT LED Backlight
For further product info: http://soundstream.com/product/vr-65xb/
Soundstream has been the leader in mobile audio engineering and performance for the past 20 years. The vision has remained constant throughout this period. “Bold engineering and unconventional thinking will bring out nothing but the best in both our product and our people”. This vision has earned Soundstream over 90 industry awards for innovation and performance.