Montebello, CA April 29, 2016 – Wet season is upon us and Soundstream is releasing their 2016 product line of Wake Tower Speakers. These units are made of heavy-duty properties designed to stand up to any extreme environments such as water, snow, mud, etc. These Wake Towers Speakers come in 6.5” or 8”. The packaging further displays the many uses that come with these units highlighting its element-ready specifications. They come colored in either white or titanium waterproof enclosure. Customizable lighting is also available on both models. Furthermore, known for its high audio performance that rivals most competitors in its class, Soundstream delivers not in only in price but also in quality of its products.
The Soundstream WTS-65 and WTS-80 Wake Tower Speakers contains the following specs:
- 100% Water-Resistant Enclosure and Speaker System
- Marine Grade Waterproof Coaxial Speaker
- Fiber Reinforced ABS Frame w/UV Protection
- 1” Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround w/UV Protection
- Moisture Isolated Magnet Structure
- Rubber Tweeter Pole Gasket
- Quick Disconnect Terminals
- Meets ROHS & CE Certification
For further product info: http://soundstream.com/wake-tower-speakers/
Soundstream has been the leader in mobile audio engineering and performance for the past 20 years. The vision has remained constant throughout this period. “Bold engineering and unconventional thinking will bring out nothing but the best in both our product and our people”. This vision has earned Soundstream over 90 industry awards for innovation and performance.